Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Love from the King family

Well, Dad said he would upload blackmail pictures if I didn't sign onto the blog..... so I'm leaving a message for proof that I did. lol. Love you Dad. :-)

The King family (John, Melissa, Kaeley, Brandon, and Johnny 5) are all doing extremely well. We are very happy that summer is finally arriving. Enough of this freezing air (especially since our heater was broken for 2 months). I'm so excited that there will be a blog now that we can all keep in touch on, because I feel like I don't know any of you. I really hope everyone joins in.

So, a little update on my family. John and I just celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary. Yay! He's amazing! We're hoping to actually go on a special vacation for our 10th anniversary. We'd better start saving now. Kaeley, 10 1/2, is growing up before our very eyes. Most days I just look at her and am amazed that she's my daughter. She makes me feel old. She just finished the soccer season and I was so impressed with her soccer skills. She is this shy little girl in life, but on the field she has this great confidence and plays soooo hard. After her last soccer tournament she got a special medal that only a couple of the other girls got. I can't wait til it starts back up in the fall. There were 2 mean girls on her team that really hurt her feelings, but they'll be on a different team next year..... thank goodness.

Brandon, 8 1/2, is the sweetest boy in my world. His days are filled with baseball (and I honestly think he probably dreams about baseball in his sleep). He made the 10 year old all-stars baseball team. For those of you who don't know Brandon, he was really sick for about 5 years so his growth was stunted. He is this teeny, tiny 3' 11", 48 pound little boy that exudes this amazing ability to play BBall. He rocks! I am that annoying mom in the stands at both Kaeley and Brandon's games that cheers loudly for every kid on the team.

Johnny, 3 1/2, is ALL BOY! My best friend always laughs at me and says, "Kaeley and Brandon were such easy kids that you deserve to have a hard one." Thanks Jess. He is into everything, doesn't listen, and pretty much does whatever he wants to do.... no matter what John and I say. I think his favorite thing to do is climb. He climbs chain link fences and his bunk bed any chance he gets. He changes his mind in the blink of an eye. One day spaghetti will be his favorite food....and the next day he'll hate it. Don't get me wrong though, he really is a sweet boy....when he's asleep. hahaha.

Ok, hopefully this works. I've already tried to post it twice. Wish me luck!

Melissa King

No comments: