Well here we go! It's a whole new adventure.
If you do not have your site location, login code and password by now just send $5.99 and I'll hook you up.
You are incouraged to make posts at any time. The grandkids can do their own if you wish. They might find a new pen pawl. Pictures will need to be sent to me for placement.
Those of you who don't like paying $4.00 for gas can go to "earnfreegas.g255.com and learn how to sive money. I only pay $2.80/gallon for gas and next month it will be free. After you study the program for awhile I'll explain it to those interested.
It's pretty quiet around the house without the kids. All we do is yell at one another now. We did go to dinner with friends the other night. It's cool being adults again. I still miss Kayden being such a little tease butt.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment